The BC election sees a majority for Horgan and disaster for Wilkinson, an Alberta health strike gets miscovered, and Trudeau gets scrutinized on his pandemic response. Also, expensive waffles, ice and newspapers are a few of the items Trudeau splurged on.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- The Autopsy of Dr. Andrew Wilkinson’s Leadership of the BC Liberals
- Support us on Patreon
- Health-care workers walk off the job in wildcat strikes across Alberta
- Trudeau loses motion — a reminder he leads a minority government
- $285 waffles, $412 hot towels, $23,000 catering on Trudeau’s luxurious private jet
- Word of the Week: Alienation