A new economic doctrine emerges from Chrystia Freeland, new changes abound in the BC municipal elections, and Alberta Premier Danielle Smith names her new cabinet. Also, Trudeau asserts that demand for Canadian oil will decrease reliance on it.
“Right now in the coming couple of years, we’re going to need to continue with the mechanisms we have, but the move off of fossil fuels … is going to happen much faster because of Russia.” – Prime Minister Trudeau, on the failure to understand supply and demand.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Freeland Doctrine’ could set the world on a path to a new trade cold war
- Support us on Patreon
- BC Municipal Election results – Major Changes in Vancouver, Surrey, Victoria, Saanich
- Alberta premier’s new cabinet includes familiar faces in prominent roles
- Trudeau says Russian invasion of Ukraine ‘accelerated’ Canada’s move away from oil and gas
- Word of the Week: Turnover