The UCP April convention expands voting options, the BC government sprays herbicides on BC forests, and Canada’s oil export capacity is severely limited. Also, Jagmeet Singh will support Trudeau’s government until 2025 in return for dental and pharmacare.
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3 (Full Show Notes)
“The Bloc will keep doing exactly the same thing: if it’s good for Quebec, we will vote in favour. If it’s bad for Quebec, we will vote against.” – Bloc Québécois Leader Yves-François Blanchet on his party’s attitude towards government policy.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- I don’t need this job’: Kenney says he has to stay to keep ‘lunatics’ from ‘trying to take over the asylum’
- Support us on Patreon
- Outcry grows as B.C. government agency plans widespread South Coast herbicide spray
- Canada to hike oil, gas output by 300,000 barrels a day to help displace Russian fuel
- Liberals, NDP leadership have tentative deal to support Trudeau government to 2025
- Word of the Week: Coalition