The coronavirus arrives at Trudeau’s house, Saudi Arabia begins an oil price war, and illegal migrants receive free 20 year healthcare coverage from the government. Also, a study of the SNC Lavalin scandal gets quashed while the RCMP may be investigating.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Sophie Grégoire Trudeau diagnosed with COVID-19; PM to remain in isolation
- Support us on Patreon
- Saudis Plan Big Oil Output Hike, Beginning All-Out Price War
- Docs show asylum-claimant health access expanded to 20 years
- SNC-Lavalin case will not be resuscitated in committee
- Word of the Week: Self-isolation