The BC NDP government fails to protect old growth forests, Alberta’s restrictions aim to not harm businesses, and a Canadian government arts grant goes to the partner of Elon Musk. Also, Trudeau’s promise of an early vaccine for Canadians gets broken.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- BC should finance old-growth protections, advocates say
- Support us on Patreon
- Kenney’s lockdown is severe but holds out hope for businesses to survive
- A $90,000 Canadian arts subsidy for Grimes, who lives in California with Elon Musk
- COVID-19 vaccines won’t ship to Canada until they are approved for use here
- Word of the Week: Old Growth