Trudeau’s fairytale throne speech promises to spend billions, British Columbians will vote on Oct 24th, and Alberta’s media focuses on a load of cow dung. Also, Ford will build EV’s in Ontario while Trudeau’s massive subsidies could blow up in his face.
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3 (Full Show Notes)
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Trudeau’s Throne Speech reads like a fairy tale. Can he make it reality?
- Support us on Patreon
- British Columbians heading to the polls on Oct. 24 in fall election
- Premier criticized for comments on intersectionality and India
- Ford deal to build electric cars in Oakville comes amid $500M government cash to upgrade plant
- Word of the Week: Competitive