Trudeau survives a confidence vote amid billions in further spending, the federal government delays yet another pipeline, and BC’s premier gives faulty advice on mail in voting. Also, we profile anti-Semitism in the Green Party of Canada.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Liberals survive confidence vote as all parties back new support package for workers
- Support us on Patreon
- Natural gas producers frustrated by Ottawa’s delay to TC Energy’s biggest pipeline expansion
- B.C. election: Hundreds of thousands of mail-in ballots don’t have names, parties listed
- On eve of leadership choice, Canada’s Greens confront anti-Semitism in their ranks
- Word of the Week: Anti-Semitism