Notley releases a carbon tax break for oil and gas, non-partisan officers of the BC Legislature are placed on leave, the media sector receives $595M from the federal government, and we explain the Canada Post strike and the effect unions have on society.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Rachel Notley unveils carbon tax break for oil and gas drilling companies
- Sergeant-at-arms, clerk at B.C. Legislature on leave amid criminal probe
- Support us on Patreon
- Media sector gets $595-million package in Ottawa’s fiscal update
- Explainer: Canada Post Strike
- Word of the Week: Compliance