Alberta’s Sovereignty Act gets a bit more clarity, BC’s economic case for LNG has never been stronger, and Global News lobbies for more government money. Also, Elizabeth May says she takes her marching orders from Palestine leadership.
“I take my marching orders from the permanent representative of Palestine to Canada” – Green Party Leader MP Elizabeth May in a bizarre speech at the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Help us out by taking our Fall 2022 Survey!
- Nothing off the table when it comes to Alberta sovereignty act
- Support us on Patreon
- Is B.C.’s $6 billion commitment to Coastal GasLink and LNG Canada still economically viable?
- Global News lobbies Canadian government for taxpayer grants
- Canadian MPs attend ‘solidarity’ event with publisher of Holocaust denialism
- Word of the Week: Marching Orders