StatsCan is attempting to gain our financial info without our consent, the BC electoral referendum kicks off with lingering confusion, and the Alberta NDP try to flip the page on PAC funding. Also, Trudeau tries to brand his carbon tax as anything but.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- EXCLUSIVE: Stats Canada requesting banking information of 500,000 Canadians without their knowledge
- Proportional Representation referendum kicks off as questions about Canada Post strike, partisan ads linger
- Support us on Patreon
- NDP files complaint against UCP, Jason Kenney and third-party advertiser
- How the Liberals hope to escape the ‘Green Shift’ curse in 2019
- Word of the Week: Privacy