The Alberta government is offering tax breaks for municipalities, a Victoria councillor wants to bill the military for Remembrance Day, and we look at the progress of Trudeau’s tanker ban. Also, the MMIWG Inquiry says Canada has engaged in genocide.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Alberta cities, towns will be able to offer tax breaks to businesses under Bill 7
- Victoria councillor suggests billing military for events like Remembrance Day
- Support us on Patreon
- Liberal’s environmental assessment bill, C-69, passes Senate with 180 amendments and now returns to Commons
- The g-word’: Why it matters whether we call Canada’s actions toward Indigenous people a genocide
- Word of the Week: Genocide