A First Nations group rejects Trudeau’s tanker ban, Victoria councillors want to curtail Christmas decorations for diversity, and Alberta jobs get hit by a wild StatsCan margin of error. Also, we detail the censorship scandal of Baby It’s Cold Outside.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- First Nations coalition calls for rejection of Trudeau tanker ban, plans to file UN complaint
- Victoria councillors look to reduce Christmas decorations, broaden diversity
- Support us on Patreon
- The federal fantasy of 23,700 new Alberta jobs
- After #MeToo, a culture war crescendos over ‘Baby, It’s Cold Outside’
- Word of the Week: progressive