Jason Kenney’s MP living expenses are under fire from disgruntled opponents, BC speaker Plecas reports on rampant legislature corruption, the media rushes to judgement on the Covington standoff, and ambassador to China John McCallum embarrasses Canada.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Liberals push for investigation into alleged expense misuse by UCP Leader Jason Kenney while MP
- Legislature speaker produces report of alleged wrongdoing
- Support us on Patreon
- Rush to judgment on Covington school standoff should be a wake-up call for media: Robyn Urback
- McCallum has put Canada in an impossible situation with China
- Word of the Week: Investigation