The upcoming election spurs a need for Canadian innovation, a Calgary doctor donating to the NDP organized anti-government protests, and China sentences Michael Spavor to 11 years. Also, concerns over vaccine passports go unheard.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
“Justin Trudeau’s planning an election in the middle of a pandemic because he’s focused on politics. It’s time we had a prime minister planning an economic recovery focused on Canadians. We’re ready.” – Conservative Leader Erin O’Toole on his priority in the coming unnecessary election.
- PM Trudeau expected to launch federal election on Sunday: sources
- Support us on Patreon
- Member of Alberta premier’s staff questions Calgary doctor’s political motives as others rally to his defence
- Canadian businessman Michael Spavor sentenced by Chinese court to 11 years in prison for spying
- Feds to roll out vaccine passports for foreign travel
- Word of the Week: Arbitrary