Trudeau admits to at least 3 incidents of him in blackface, Andrew Scheer’s tax plan will help the working poor save more, and a tragic fatal bus crash prompts calls for rural road upgrades in BC. Also, the Liberals try to reopen the settled gun control debate.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Justin Trudeau Wore Brownface at 2001 ‘Arabian Nights’ Party While He Taught at a Private School
- Support us on Patreon
- Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer promises tax cut to save average taxpayer hundreds of dollars
- Premier vows to upgrade Bamfield road after bus crash that killed 2 UVic students
- Liberals promise to prohibit semi-automatic assault rifles, allow cities to ban handguns
- Word of the Week: Blackface