A fake protest at Meng Wanzhou’s extradition hearing raises questions, the UCP ties advanced education funding to performance, and a petition against Trudeau’s gun ban reaches 100,000. Also, Trudeau visits a local doughnut shop and social media goes crazy.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Protester at Meng Wanzhou hearing says he was told he’d be paid $100 to be in a music video
- Support us on Patreon
- Alberta post-secondary funding will be tied to performance
- Thunder Bay Liberal MP’s letter to Blair gets attention of gun owners
- Canadians criticize Trudeau after visit to Oh Doughnuts bakery in Winnipeg
- Word of the Week: Buyback