Elections Canada hires social media influencers to sway voters, the Alberta NDP want Pride to exclude not include, and BC NDP taxes are killing the forestry industry. Also, Trudeau bases his plastics ban on data from an American grade school project.
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3 (Full Show Notes)
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Is Elections Canada biased toward the Liberals?
- Support us on Patreon
- NDP’s intolerant approach a blow to free speech, Pride celebration
- Closures, cuts at B.C. pulp and sawmills add to forestry job losses
- Ottawa announces plans to ban single-use plastics starting in 2021 at the earliest
- Word of the Week: Muzzling