The Federal Court of Appeal quashes the Trans Mountain Pipeline, what does this mean for Alberta, BC, and the Canadian economy? BC also projects a surprising surplus due to the housing sector, and we go over the current state of NAFTA negotiations.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Trans Mountain defeat threatens Justin Trudeau’s re-election story
- Alberta leaving federal climate plan over Trans Mountain decision
- Support us on Patreon
- B.C. maintains budget surplus, despite ICBC losses and wildfire spending
- Trump announces U.S.-Mexico trade deal to replace NAFTA, and says ‘we will see’ if Canada can join
- Word of the Week: Freebie