The cost of Coastal Gaslink rises to $11.2B, Travis Toews highlights economic policy in the UCP leadership race, and a climate activist group deflates SUV tires in Victoria. Also, Toronto and Montreal airports are named the worst in the world for delays.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Cost of Coastal GasLink pipeline leaps 70% to $11.2B as TC Energy settles dispute
- Support us on Patreon
- Toews touts ‘targeted’ tariffs to defend Alberta as UCP candidates take aim at Ottawa
- Climate activists deflate tires of dozens of SUVs in Greater Victoria
- Toronto’s Pearson airport has a PR problem: It’s known as the worst airport in the world
- Word of the Week: Deflate