BC’s vaccine rollout has some setbacks on Day 1, while Alberta looks to mobilize its own vaccine industry, and the situation of the 2 Michaels becomes more dire. Also, it turns out that the federal government knew about the Vance allegations back in 2018.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- B.C. minister blasts Telus performance on 90-plus vaccine appointments
- Support us on Patreon
- Alberta asking for proposals to build its own vaccine manufacturing industry
- Feds ‘not aware’ of court date for 2 Michaels as Chinese paper warns they’ll face trial ‘soon’
- Privy Council Office was warned to ‘put some things in writing’ after 2018 Vance complaint
- Word of the Week: Mobilization