Trudeau and the NDP collude to go on summer vacation from Parliament, it’s a great time to get the Alberta economy going again, and vandalizing cars in BC is against our Canadian principles. Also, the federal government should stop appeasing China.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Liberals to Parliament: We’ll govern without you, thanks
- Support us on Patreon
- Alberta government stands by comments on COVID-19 pandemic being ‘great time’ to build pipelines
- Nasty notes left for drivers with Alberta licence in B.C. as COVID-19 continues
- Digital Government Minister distances herself from online account that promoted fundraiser to sue journalist
- Word of the Week: Hysteria