Trudeau releases a plan to cut carbon emissions, the BC government gives back a gas rebate through ICBC, and four provinces are going ahead with nuclear SMRs. Also, the renovation cost on federal government residences continues to skyrocket.
“This follows a long history of the NCC running up a huge tab on the taxpayers’ expense. It’s coming at the worst possible time as the government is already a trillion dollars in debt. Every single expense should be under the microscope.” – Federal director of the National Taxpayers’ Federation Franco Terrazzano on the mounting costs of the federal residence renovations.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Canada releases plan for a 40 per cent cut in carbon emissions by 2030
- Support us on Patreon
- B.C. government announces gas relief rebate of $110 for ICBC customers
- 4 provinces push ahead with plan to build small nuclear reactors to supply power
- Inside the $11M renovations to the prime minister’s official country home
- Word of the Week: Skyrocket