A supposed reformed terrorist is granted day parole, Alberta might become a have-not province, and the Trudeau government is covering up which companies are receiving billions in pandemic aid. Also, Trudeau invites Chinese troops to train at Canadian bases.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Toronto 18 bomb plotter granted parole after apologizing, insisting he is reformed
- Support us on Patreon
- Alberta likely to be a ‘have-not’ province soon and that’s bad for Canada
- Trudeau government won’t say who got billions of dollars in aid
- Trudeau invited Chinese troops to train at Canadian military bases
- Word of the Week: secrecy