The BCCDC is withholding information from the public, Alberta’s new restrictions are wildly mischaracterized, and we get no closer to the end of the Vance allegations. Also, the finances of the Trudeau government are much worse than they realize.
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3 (Full Show Notes)
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
“We don’t actually have [IT] systems to support the same consistent collection of the same data over time. We are releasing more than what other provinces are releasing.” – Provincial Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry on why BC is not releasing more COVID-19 stats than other provinces are releasing.
- Leaked reports show B.C. health authorities withholding data from the public
- Support us on Patreon
- Revamped Alberta Restrictions
- PM says his office didn’t know Vance allegations were about sexual misconduct
- Liberal budget underestimates size of federal deficits, will lead to decades of higher debt: PBO
- Word of the Week: Disclosure