The landmark free trade agreement between Canada and the EU has been ratified. Canada has an immigration problem on its southern border, poor economic news for Vegreville and discussion on motion 103 which condemns Islamophobia without defining it!
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3 (Full Show Notes)
- EU parliament votes in favour of landmark trade deal with Canada
- With open arms, Mounties help refugees who walked across the Canadian border
- Study shows closing Vegreville immigration office will cut population, house prices
- What you need to know about the anti-Islamophobia motion making waves in Ottawa
- Word of the Week: Islamophobia