First Nations in BC worry about energy projects, the Alberta NDP interfere with freedom of information requests, Chief Justice Beverley McLachlin is retiring, and the terrorist in the Edmonton attack has not been charged with terrorism yet, why not?
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3 (Full Show Notes)
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Sickening’: First Nations left empty-handed as environmentalist pressure kills B.C. energy projects
- Alberta NDP must answer on political interference in Freedom of Information process
- Trudeau’s Supreme Court pick tangled in race, gender politics
- Judge orders psychiatric assessments for accused in Edmonton attacks
- Word of the Week: Responsibility