The Liberals quietly cut military health spending, non Canadian citizens end up on the voting list, and a visible cell phone induces distracted driving tickets from police. Also, the CBC sue the Conservatives over copyright, inviting partisan criticisms.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Federal government cuts reimbursements for military health care, hospitals on the hook for millions
- Many people who are not Canadian citizens are on voter list
- Support us on Patreon
- Cup holder strikes again: 2nd B.C. driver slapped with distracted driving ticket
- CBC Sues the Conservative Party of Canada for Copyright Infringement Citing Campaign Video, Posting Debate Excerpts on Twitter
- Word of the Week: Honour system