Trudeau quadruples the carbon tax to $170 per tonne by 2030, invests in hydrogen and nuclear energy, while the Alberta government links K-2 music education to history. Also, concerns over appropriation with the Canucks logo can be put to rest.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Ottawa to hike federal carbon tax to $170 a tonne by 2030
- Support us on Patreon
- Canada unveils hydrogen strategy to kick-start clean fuel industry
- Songs suggested for early grades by Alberta curriculum advisers have racist roots, teachers say
- Retire the orca’, says Indigenous historian who calls Vancouver Canucks logo cultural appropriation
- Word of the Week: Appropriation