China receives a pass from the Canadian media, the BC government takes over the supply chain, and the federal carbon tax will still go up on April 1st, which is no joke. Also, Trudeau’s power grab to spend whatever he wants is thwarted by the opposition.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Criticism of the Chinese government’s handling of coronavirus is not racism
- B.C. assumes power to take over supply chains amid COVID-19
- Support us on Patreon
- Trudeau refuses to say if planned carbon tax increase still a go amid coronavirus
- COVID-19 bill would give Liberals power to raise taxes without parliamentary approval until end of 2021
- Word of the Week: Power grab