Trudeau invokes Trump rhetoric on carbon tax opponents, the BC Liberals claim David Eby is in a conflict of interest, and a crazy proposal to curb Alberta oil supply. Also, we cover Trudeau’s immigration plan and what could help workers in our economy.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- PM says carbon tax critics like Scheer, Ford want to ‘make pollution free again’
- BC Liberals file conflict of interest complaint against David Eby over recall legislation
- Support us on Patreon
- Varcoe: Alberta faces calls to crimp oil output to resolve price discount
- Canada to increase annual immigration admissions to 350,000 by 2021
- Word of the Week: Fearmongering