Canada’s borders are shutting down for the time being, an overview of the Emergencies Act, and a look at what might happen to the Canadian economy. Also, Trudeau gave 16 tonnes of medical equipment to China in February, and now we are in a shortage.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Historic times,’ Trudeau rallies industry to aid in COVID-19 fight
- Support us on Patreon
- What could happen if feds invoke the Emergencies Act to deal with COVID-19?
- How long will this last? Six-month recession is the best-case scenario
- Canada sent 16 tonnes of medical equipment to China, now faces shortage
- Word of the Week: Unprecedented