The federal debt hits $1.2T with $343b spent just this past year, a tug of war arises in BC over police street checks, and a UCP bill reverts power given to unions by the NDP. Also, Trudeau and his finance minister engage in yet another ethics scandal.
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3 (Full Show Notes)
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- The challenge of our lifetime’: Federal deficit to hit $343 billion this year
- Support us on Patreon
- More than 70 organizations sign open letter calling for ban on police street checks in B.C.
- Union picketing and political campaigning curbed under proposed Alberta bill
- Maybe we should have been looking at WE Charity earlier
- Word of the Week: Snapshot