The Alberta UCP stops municipalities from overstepping their boundaries, Canada’s military is not equipped to defend our Arctic sovereignty, and we debunk the idea of the Great Reset. Also, Canada’s energy infrastructure can’t export what we need it to.
“Under my leadership, taxes will only ever go down. I believe $1 in the hands of the person who earned it will always be better than $1 in the hands of the politician who taxed it,” – Conservative MP and leadership candidate Pierre Poilievre on his tax strategy.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Kenney vows to change law to stop municipalities from imposing their own public health restrictions
- Support us on Patreon
- Canada’s troop commitment to Eastern Europe is exposing weak points in its military
- Brian Jean’s ‘Great Reset,’ ‘globalist’ tweet an appeal to the far right: expert
- Pierre Poilievre promises to scrap ‘anti-energy laws’ during CPC leadership campaign stop in Sask.
- Word of the Week: Readiness