Ignorance causing forest fires in BC, the Alberta government doesn’t seem concerned about another credit rating downgrade, Trudeau forgets to mention Alberta on July 1st and the CBC sweeps it under the rug, and Trudeau pays $10.5M to Omar Khadr.
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3 (Full Show Notes)
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Preventable fires caused due to ‘complacency and ignorance,’ officials say
- Alberta credit rating maintained but DBRS concerned about growing debt
- Trudeau forgets Alberta on Canada Day
- Government formally apologizes to Omar Khadr, as Andrew Scheer condemns ‘disgusting’ payout
- Word of the Week: Ignorance