Danielle Smith takes a trip to the recent past, Canada finally replaces the army’s WW2-era sidearms, and Saskatchewan asserts its economic autonomy. Also, MPs visit Taiwan while China continues to infiltrate Canadian society.
“Russia and China are not just looking at regime survival but regime expansion. They consider themselves to be at war with the West. They strive to destroy the social cohesion of liberal democracies and the credibility of our own institutions to ensure our model of government is seen as a failure.” – Chief of Defence Staff, Gen. Wayne Eyre on the dangers of 21st century geopolitics.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Pandemic politics ended Jason Kenney’s leadership. Will it also take out Danielle Smith?
- Support us on Patreon
- Canada inks deal to replace army’s Second World War-era sidearms
- Federal Policies Could Cost Saskatchewan $111 Billion By 2035
- Delegation of Canadian MPs visits Taiwan in move that incenses China
- Word of the Week: Friendship