Uncertainty in New Brunswick after an election results in a minority, Grande Cache, Alberta votes to dissolve the town, and the federal government can’t do basic math on illegal migrant numbers. Also, we might be coming to an end on the NAFTA debacle.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- New Brunswick Election: Liberals intend to form government despite projected Tory minority
- Residents of Grande Cache vote to dissolve town
- Support us on Patreon
- Minister Bill Blair apologizes for confusion over Canadian asylum seekers facing deportation
- Trump claims he rejected a meeting with Trudeau over NAFTA — but Canada says it never asked to meet
- Word of the Week: Winning