Poor government planning led to a delayed response to the Fort McMurray wildfire, no one wants to be Speaker in BC, and a look at the UK election. Plus, how should media report terrorism at home after an attack in Toronto?
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3 (Full Show Notes)
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Poor co-ordination and communication hindered battle with Fort McMurray wildfire, says leaked report
- B.C. politics in ‘uncharted territory’ as legislature poised to tussle over Speaker appointment
- June 8th 2017 UK Election
- Toronto woman charged with assault at Scarborough mall
- Word of the Week: Speaker