Maxime Bernier quits the Conservative Party before its convention, Alberta’s sole NDP MP doesn’t consider Trans Mountain to be an issue, Trudeau’s cabinet retreats to wildfire threatened Nanaimo, and Trudeau gets heckled and responds by crying racism.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- MP Maxime Bernier quits ‘morally corrupt’ Conservatives, plans to start new party
- Alberta’s only NDP MP says Trans Mountain pipeline ‘not the priority issue’ with her voters
- Support us on Patreon
- Trudeau’s cabinet kicks off 2-day retreat focused on trade, wildfire response
- Trudeau unapologetic after telling heckler, ‘Your racism has no place here’
- Word of the Week: Secession