A lack of clear messaging from the federal government stokes pandemic fears, the BC government will partially open schools on June 1st, and the Chinese government goes directly after Jason Kenney. Also, Bryan Adams learns the dangers of social media.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Business and health leaders accuse Trudeau of ‘shifting the goalposts’ for reopening economy
- B.C. schools to open on optional, part-time basis June 1
- Support us on Patreon
- China hits back at Alberta Premier Jason Kenney after he called for a ‘reckoning’
- Bryan Adams’s Instagram post draws rebukes from Chinese-Canadian organization, social media users
- Word of the Week: Lockdown