Canada’s population increases like never before, the CBC writes fake news about Deena Hinshaw, and the Trudeau Liberals phase out gas car sales by 2035. Also, an investigation into Yuen Pau Woo reveals our cabinet may be compromised.
“Yes, we’ve seen some people leave the province in their inter-provincial migration but overall, the growth in population that we’ve seen in the last quarter but [also] over the last two years is history-making given that the growth is driven by people coming from outside Canada. People are coming, they see opportunity here [and] they’re coming.” – BC Housing Minister Ravi Kahlon on immigration to BC.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Canada’s population booms by 430K over 3 months. What’s behind the spike?
- Support us on Patreon
- Alberta ethics commissioner ends investigation into Dr. Deena Hinshaw’s dismissal from Indigenous health job
- Canada lays out plan to phase out sales of gas-powered cars, trucks by 2035
- Canadian Senator promised to support members in CCP’s United Front
- Word of the Week: Intervenor