The Alberta NDP advocates for higher fuel prices, federal workers resist a partial return to the offices, and Canada adds over 100,000 jobs in December. Also, Canada welcomed a record number of immigrants in 2022.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- As Alberta fuel tax paused, expert says prices in line with market
- Support us on Patreon
- Lives have changed’: Federal workers in Greater Victoria resist mandate to return to office
- Canada’s economy added 104,000 jobs in December, blowing well past expectations
- Canadians are right to worry about immigration levels
- Word of the Week: Self-inflicted