Alberta increases funding for charter schools, BC ties its minimum wage increase to inflation, and Quebec is forcing Ukrainian refugees into French schools. Also, the census data shows that Trudeau’s immigration plan negatively impacts the housing crisis.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Alberta earmarks $72 million for charter schools, plans for possible new ‘collegiate’ model
- Support us on Patreon
- B.C.’s minimum wage, now tied to inflation, up 45 cents to $15.65 an hour
- Quebec won’t allow Ukrainian refugee children to attend English schools
- Canada’s population jumped by nearly half a million in 2021
- Word of the Week: Mandamus