Trudeau loses out on the UN Security Council, the Alberta Fair Deal report is released, and China charges the two Michaels with espionage. Also, Jagmeet Singh allows Trudeau to shutter Parliament, and calls anyone who disagrees with him a racist.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Canada loses out to Ireland and Norway in Security Council vote
- China Indicts 2 Canadians on Spying Charges, Escalating Dispute
- Support us on Patreon
- Alberta’s Fair Deal report recommends referendum on equalization, replacing RCMP
- Trudeau’s discarding of democracy only outstripped by Singh’s
- Word of the Week: Indictment