An Ontario Liberal MP is criminally charged, Vancouver and Edmonton vie to be NHL hub cities, and Trudeau’s foreign affairs Minister may be compromised by the Bank of China. Also, Trudeau’s show of protest solidarity contradicts health orders as well as logic.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Ontario MP allegedly watched home for three months before arrest there for assault, break and enter, harassment
- Vancouver ready to welcome NHL after B.C. premier announces revised quarantine plan
- Support us on Patreon
- Foreign Affairs Minister has two mortgages with state-run Bank of China
- A hollow gesture’: Social justice activist calls on Trudeau to do more than kneel with protesters
- Word of the Week: Vacuous