Lack of oversight of care homes has led to the majority of pandemic deaths, Alberta outlines the plan to re-open their economy, and BC residents are evicted to make way for the homeless. Also, Trudeau’s extensive federal gun ban that doesn’t prevent crime.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- How Can It Happen Here? The Shocking Deaths in Canada’s Long-Term Care Homes
- Support us on Patreon
- Alberta phased relaunch strategy will see some restrictions eased Friday
- Family says they’re being evicted from Victoria motel to make way for homeless amid COVID-19
- Trudeau announces ban on 1,500 types of ‘assault-style’ firearms — effective immediately
- Word of the Week: Negligence