Trudeau gives money to the Wuhan lab for research, Victoria mayor Helps wants to put homeless into hotels, and the energy sector is still waiting on money to stay afloat. Also, the federal government wants a new law to restrict freedom of speech.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Trudeau gave $830,000 for COVID-19 research to the same Wuhan virus laboratory suspected of kicking off the pandemic
- I don’t care how it happens’: Victoria calls on B.C. to acquire housing for homeless during COVID-19
- Support us on Patreon
- A first course, but Canada’s oilpatch still waiting for full-meal deal from Ottawa
- Federal government open to new law to fight pandemic misinformation
- Word of the Week: Conspiracy