Misinformation in other languages distorts election messaging, Greta Thunberg visits Alberta, and Horgan’s chief of staff shreds important documents. Also, Trudeau gives Quebec control over an immigration values test, but not the other provinces.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- After accusing Tories of fear-mongering in Chinese-language ads, Liberals face same question
- Support us on Patreon
- Thousands rally with Greta Thunberg at Alberta legislature for climate strike amid counter-rally
- B.C. premier defends chief of staff for shredding documents related to legislature scandal
- Trudeau gives Quebec a pass in a way he never would for Alberta or Ontario
- Word of the Week: Foreign Fearmongering