An Alberta NDP bill creating a new timezone is defeated, the BC NDP replace big money donations with taxpayer money, the feds’ small business tax changes affect millions of Canadians, and a fake story from Victoria garners international media outrage.
Direct Download – 64 Kbit MP3 (Full Show Notes)
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Committee decides Albertans should keep changing clocks twice a year
- B.C. taxpayers to foot campaign-finance bill banning corporate, union donations
- Ottawa’s tax reforms are about feeding the spending beast, not fairness
- B.C. filmmaker admits using fake name to promote ticket policy charging white males more
- Word of the Week: Taxation