A John A. MacDonald statue is removed in Victoria, a Stats Canada report on Alberta jobs gives conflicting info, diplomatic troubles with Saudi Arabia raises questions of energy independence, and Maxime Bernier raises a discussion about multiculturalism.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- City of Victoria to remove John A. Macdonald statue from front steps of city hall
- National unemployment rate falls to four-decade low; Alberta’s numbers are less rosy
- Saudi Arabia withdrawing students from Canadian schools, suspending flights
- Maxime Bernier criticizes Liberals for ‘extreme multiculturalism’
- Word of the Week: multiculturalism