Unnecessary expenses incurred by Trudeau’s India trip raises questions, BC’s deadline to fish farms could push companies out of Canada, Alberta GSA legislation mishandles parental choice, and a Conservative by-election win receives little coverage.
Hosts: Shane and Patrick
- Trudeau India trip included $17K for celebrity chef, $3.6K for hockey jerseys
- B.C. government sets new 2022 deadline for coastal fish farms
- Support us on Patreon
- “Climate of secrecy:” Schools, parents dispute Alberta gay-straight alliance law
- Conservatives steal riding from Trudeau Liberals in first byelection test of Scheer’s Quebec strategy
- Word of the Week: By-election